Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My NPR Thanksgiving interview

Ah, the power of social media! One minute I'm idly browsing tweets, the next I'm chatting with Nancy Shute, NPR science writer, about my plans for Thanksgiving.

Nancy was looking for people who dine out on Turkey Day, and as that's a Thing We Do, I got in touch. This morning we talked; this afternoon her piece, When Thanksgiving Means Making Reservations, Not Turkey, was up on The Salt, NPR's box-fresh new food blog.



Of course, I made sure to say lovely things about Eastern Standard, which is where we're heading on Thursday. And of course, as I've done for the past few Thanksgiving dinners, I'll be documenting the experience.

What do you think about eating out at Thanksgiving?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like to eat out on Thanksgiving because you never know what your going to get. Once we went out and the service was terrible, so now we always stay home. And anyway you can't have a second helping of pie at a restaurant.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home