Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where I've been

Okay, don't start. I know I've been terrible about keeping up with posts, and I don't have (m)any excuses.

Oh, except that I was spending quality time with my parents, including a week at a lovely house on the Annisquam River in Gloucester.

We hung out with friends:



Spied on the local wildlife:



And toasted the sunset:



It was the most relaxing experience I've had in ... I don't know how long; the first time I understood what the phrase "living in the moment" meant. And now, two weeks later, it already feels as though I dreamed about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scurvyann (Linda) said...

didja have any s'mores on your gloucester vaycay? : ) sounds like a delightful & relaxing getaway!

7:26 AM  
Blogger LimeyG said...

Hey lady! No smores (we left her at home, har haar) but we did some grilling' and fire-pittin' and a fair amount of sitting on the dock of the bay with a brew ...

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home