Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm a Foodie BlogRoller

Check out the new site addition in the right-hand column (you may need to scroll a little). It's the Foodie Blogroll, a constantly evolving list of sites on my favorite topic. The roll is managed by The Leftover Queen, and is open to anyone whose blog content is at least 80% nosh-related.

I've already discovered a bunch of new favorites and have two projects to try this weekend:
oatmeal pancakes, courtesy of Two Novice Chefs, One Tiny Kitchen; and Baking for Britain's vivid Cornish saffron cake, which might be as close as we get to seeing anything sunshiney-yellow for a while.

It's gonna take me some time to explore the whole 'Roll, so if you uncover anything particularly appropriate, feel free to point and wave and go "Hey! OVER HERE!!"

You know what I like ...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thistlemoon said...

YAY! I am glad you are enjoying it so far ! Come on over to the forum and post your noominations for who you think has the best fod blog. I am featuring several blogs from the blogroll each friday!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home