Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome! (Are you in the right place?)

Blogging is a little like throwing a house party: you encounter a lot of people you know, but it's interesting to find out who else has wandered in on a whim.

That's one reason I like checking my StatCounter traffic, especially the map, which provides a visual snapshot of locations of recent visitors:

hello, world!

It makes me want to do shoutouts: Wie geht's, Wien? ¿Que tal, Madrid? Hvordan har du det, Oslo?

But my favorite statistic is Recent Visitor Activity, which lists, among other things, the keyword phrases that led people to my door.


Often, I understand how they found the blog.

coney island sideshow donny vomit
mohujos restaurant billingham mexican
batter blaster
parmo championship


Sometimes, I suspect I wasn't what they were looking for.

brickwork look on buttercream
cuisinart smooth operator blender viewers comments
moroccan christmas

old law said to ban U f o from Chateauneuf-du-Pape
how long shall i leave a beshan turmeric curd and lemon juice face mask on for


And occasionally ... well, frankly, I don't know what they wanted or how on earth they found me.

pigalle street paris nightclub party photo
unreal omen melons

I just hope they found their answers somewhere.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home