Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I heartily endorse this product and/or service

Show me someone who has never Googled themself and I'll show you someone with ... umm ... a full, busy, satisfying life.

And then there's me.

So there I was, checking out my online popularity (for purely business reasons, y'unnerstand). And down on page three was a link to Search Engine Strategies Latino 2007.

(Insert Scooby-Doo noise of confusion here.)

Why on earth would that result come up for my name? I mean, I did go to last year's inaugural conference (it was excellent). But my involvement was limited to sitting on uncomfortable hotel chairs, taking notes until my hand cramped up.

And then, down toward the bottom of the page, I found myself. And according to The Boy, who knows these things, I even got the Spanish right.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until you mentioned it, I hadn't googled myself. I have now. I had not realised how busy and fulfilling my life must be.
MeEeEEe

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home