Friday, September 01, 2006

A little more TOTP

On Sunday night, for reasons best known to themselves, VH1 showed the final episode of Top of the Pops. It was as corny-cheezball as one would expect--and my God, Jimmy Saville is OLD, man!--but they had a few priceless musical moments. The one that knocked me out--and the one that reminded me why the show could be worth the many hours of crappy Dave Lee Travis intros--was Gnarls Barkley's live, somber-powerful take on "Crazy."

I'd hoped to link to VH1's schedule here so you could see when the show will replay. But I guess the network doesn't think it's useful or important for people to know what's coming up. Unlike, say, Sundance Channel, which has a detailed schedule with extremely well-written and insightful film descriptions. If I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home