Monday, February 09, 2009

The problem with eating a pig's head

Is this: Where next?

Don't get me wrong—I'm as happy to snorf a plate of veggie lasagne or a tamale plate as to repeat the
Estragon Pig Head Extravaganza. But let's be honest: Would it be as interesting?

I'm certainly not looking to be the little-British-chick answer to
Andrew Zimmern. I have no intention of seeking out the wildest selection of bugs and guts just so I can write about them.

But from hereon in, it's back to slightly unusual dishes and occasionally extravagant menus.

And in the meantime, here's video of the pig head party. It's blurry in some places, dark in others, and entirely too eyebally somewhere toward the middle. Probably not a good thing to watch while eating. Otherwise, enjoy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Small Stuff said...

that looks DELICIOUS! Pimp me out to anyone looking for a pig head buddy! Since I'll never ever ever be share such an experience with anyone in MY household... apart from the cat.

11:14 AM  
Blogger megabrooke said...

planning to order this up next month! not totally my thing, but my manfriend has been jonesing for it for ages. thanks for the recap!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home